We’re back to the Valley!
This time it’s all bell tents, bunting and glamping decor.
We’re excited to be pitching at The Look Off Campground and wishing our glampers a few days of great food, slow travel and adventure!
Here’s a few top 5 adventures we found last year in The Valley!
The Valley’s a great family destination just about anytime, but it’s especially bountiful during August hot days, when harvest fare like baby potatoes, blueberries and corn are for sale around every corner.
This August long weekend we camped two nights at Blomidon Provincial Park and added several new adventures to our log book:
- Squelching through low-tide, mineral-rich red sand at Blomidon and gem collecting
- Check the tidal charts to ensure you don’t get caught out. At low tide you can walk for miles.
- Shells weren’t top of the list this trip. The park offered little campers samples of amethyst rocks at the check-in office. This sparked our explorers desire to find some of their own, to split open and polish at a later date — new hobby alert!
- GeoCaching: modern-day treasure hunting
- If you haven’t tried it, WARNING, it’s crazy addictive but uses a ton of phone data (I’m sure there’s a better way to do it…
View original post 285 more words