Our ‘Best Value’ pack allows explorers and adventurers a unique glamping experience along the Cabot Trail, with all its incredible vistas and hidden gem experiences. Take it on the road with our NEW Wanderlust Gear Rental Kits starting from $120/night.
East Coast Glamping loves Cape Breton Island. Read some of our explorations on CB in Fall 2014:
- Thanksgiving on Cape Breton Island
- Meat Cove on a hungry stomach
- Cape Breton Coyote
- For the LOVE of Fall glamping on Cape Breton
- Going it alone at Nova Scotia Provincial Park campgrounds: How the shift to self-service affects campers
- A wild moose chase along the Cabot Trail
- The season’s not over: Fall glamping tips
Book an East Coast Glamping holiday and Get Lost – Find Beautiful this summer.