This recipe is one we’ve been soaking our flanks in for a years and it has never disappointed. It’s a welcome part of our glamping repertoire:
Asian-style Flank Marinade:
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ lime,juiced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil (optional)
Makes enough marinade to cover a decent-sized flank steak – about 1 1/2-2 lbs. Serves 4-6.
5 thoughts on “Fave Asian-style Flank Marinade”
Comments are closed.